The Massey Services Promise
As many of us know, not all Pest Prevention companies are the same. This includes treatment types, image and size of the company, just to name a few. There are many different types of treatments available to eliminate pests and termites but it’s critical to hire a company you can not only trust to eliminate your problem but also to allow inside your home. Massey Services, the nation’s fifth largest pest prevention company, offers these tips to homeowners and business owners to help choose the right pest prevention company:
- Did the company provide a thorough inspection and a detailed estimate? The inspection should be both inside and outside your home and a written estimate should be provided to you.
- Did they provide a comprehensive explanation on the service they provide? Make sure you understand exactly what was identified during the inspection and how the company is going to solve the problem.
- Is the team member’s identification clearly visible? Make sure the company you hire has honest and professional team members. Company name badges should be clearly visible as part of the uniform.
- How often do they provide training for their team members? Team members should receive basic training when they are first hired, as well as continued training throughout their employment with the company.
- Do they have a money back guarantee and if they do, what does it include? Make sure the company always puts the customer first – including visits in between service if the problem persists as well as a money back guarantee commitment if you’re not completely satisfied with the service.
At Massey Services, we adhere to these practices and standards to ensure our customers have the best service to protect their homes and businesses. If you’d like to schedule a free detailed inspection for your home or business, contact us today!