Here’s what to expect during a termite inspection:
All Massey Wood Destroying Insect Inspections include inspecting for Subterranean Termites, Formosan termites, Drywood termites, Old House Borers and Powder Post Beetles. Here’s what you can expect during your free wood destroying insect and termite inspection, conducted by a professionally trained Massey Services Inspector:
- A comprehensive 1 ½ hour to 2 hour inspection of the exterior and interior of your home.
- A detailed interior inspection includes inspection of garage and attic if accessible. This will also include all baseboards, walls, windows, crawl spaces, door frames, and the inside of cabinets and closets. Special attention will be given to bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms because plumbing penetrations through the slab are the more common entry points for subterranean termites.
- A complete inspection of the exterior of your home for signs of an infestation and conditions, avenues and sources that could lead to a termite infestation. This will include a thorough inspection of all exterior walls and eaves of the home and a close examination of the foundation.
- A thorough inspection of the surrounding property and yard including landscaping areas, trees and plants around your home to identify any activity or evidence of Wood Destroying Insects.
- A detailed graph of your home that will show the locations of wood destroying insect evidence and conditions conducive to infestations.
After your Massey Services Inspector has thoroughly inspected your home inside, outside, over and under, they will review the following with you:
- Inspection findings and observations related to wood destroying insect evidence and conditions conducive to infestation
- The detailed graph that includes insects found and conditions, avenues and sources identified during the inspection
- Details of corrective or preventive treatment programs that are best for your home
- Recommendations on correcting conducive conditions that can reduce the risk of future infestations
Not all termite control programs are the same. Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the right termite protection for your home. Sign up today to schedule your free termite inspection.
“My annual termite inspection uncovered termite damage. Massey quickly sent help to come to my home. The damaged wood was removed. We saw exactly where the termites stopped as they carried bait from the stations to their nests. Activity has ceased but the damage was done. We got the wood replaced and the repair was done quickly. I am satisfied with the work provided by Massey.” -J. Wilson
“I had an inspector come to my home to give me information regarding termites and he was AMAZING! He was very honest and provided me a lot of great information. I can’t say enough good things about him.” -S. Rodriguez
Port St. Lucie, FL
“Our inspector was here to do the annual termite inspection on my home. He was professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He took care of our home as if it were his own. I always look forward to when the team comes to take care of my home. I have the utmost confidence in Massey Services.” -J. Wilson