Here’s what to expect during a termite inspection:
All Massey Wood Destroying Insect Inspections include inspecting for Subterranean Termites, Formosan termites, Drywood termites, Old House Borers and Powder Post Beetles. Here’s what you can expect during your free wood destroying insect and termite inspection, conducted by a professionally trained Massey Services Inspector:
- A comprehensive 1 ½ hour to 2 hour inspection of the exterior and interior of your home.
- A detailed interior inspection includes inspection of garage and attic if accessible. This will also include all baseboards, walls, windows, crawl spaces, door frames, and the inside of cabinets and closets. Special attention will be given to bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms because plumbing penetrations through the slab are the more common entry points for subterranean termites.
- A complete inspection of the exterior of your home for signs of an infestation and conditions, avenues and sources that could lead to a termite infestation. This will include a thorough inspection of all exterior walls and eaves of the home and a close examination of the foundation.
- A thorough inspection of the surrounding property and yard including landscaping areas, trees and plants around your home to identify any activity or evidence of Wood Destroying Insects.
- A detailed graph of your home that will show the locations of wood destroying insect evidence and conditions conducive to infestations.
After your Massey Services Inspector has thoroughly inspected your home inside, outside, over and under, they will review the following with you:
- Inspection findings and observations related to wood destroying insect evidence and conditions conducive to infestation
- The detailed graph that includes insects found and conditions, avenues and sources identified during the inspection
- Details of corrective or preventive treatment programs that are best for your home
- Recommendations on correcting conducive conditions that can reduce the risk of future infestations
Not all termite control programs are the same. Get the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the right termite protection for your home. Sign up today to schedule your free termite inspection.
“My inspector was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and made the termite inspection understandable. I found that I could contact him anytime if I have questions or need help.” -Frank G.
“Great service. I called for an inspection and they quickly scheduled me. I purchased the Sentricon system and they installed it the next day. They are upfront with prices, no upcharges, no surprises and aren’t pushy trying to sell services. Their team is very professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend.” -J. Dhonau
“We’ve never had termites, but that’s because we’ve had preventive treatment from DAY ONE. Massey has the newest technology and are extremely professional. Trust them. They are knowledgeable with Florida’s 10-year reapplication requirements and won’t charge you to re-apply every five years. We are pleased to work with Massey.” -B. VanMeter