Eliminating Common Pests from your Home
There are a variety of common pests that are attempting to get inside your home. As the leader in Pest Prevention, our entomologists and training team give our technicians the knowledge to precisely identify all the pest species that may try to take up residence with you. Here are just a few of the common pests we treat in homes just like yours:
- Ants: white footed ant, crazy ant, ghost ant, Argentine ant, fire ant
- Cockroaches: American cockroach, German cockroach, Asian cockroach, Australian cockroach
- Spiders: black widow spider, brown widow spider
- Fleas and ticks: cat flea, brown dog tick
- Rodents: house mouse, roof rat, Norway rat
- Other pests: silverfish, earwig, millipede
Our Pest Prevention Service Puts Your Health First
Unlike Pest Control, our Pest Prevention service helps prevent some of the most dangerous diseases these pests can spread to you, your family and your pets:
- Mosquitoes: Known as the most dangerous insects in the world, mosquitoes can carry malaria, West Nile virus, encephalitis, dengue fever, yellow fever, Zika and more.
- Cockroaches: Cockroaches are a health threat because they commonly come in contact with humans after they emerge from unsanitary areas such as garbage storage, sewage systems and septic tanks. They can carry salmonella into your kitchen, which can cause food poisoning and gastroenteritis. Cockroaches can also induce asthma attacks and cause pneumonia.
- Rodents: Rodents can chew through wires and cause damage to appliances and electronics. They also have the potential to carry and rapidly transport diseases. Rodents are known to transmit diseases such as hantavirus which can lead to Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome.
Ormond Beach, FL
“Our technician went above and beyond with customer service. It was his first time at our home. We were very satisfied with him and his professionalism!” -C. McNerney
The Villages, FL
“My technician was knowledgeable and great to work with. He gave me a recommendation to use flex seal around the sink pipe wall openings to keep bugs from getting in!” -D. Bell
Winter Haven, FL
“They do really great work getting rid of spiders!” -R. Rodgers