Massey’s Award-Winning Landscape Care
Our GreenUP Landscape service is a comprehensive program which includes everything needed for a healthy, vibrant lawn:
- Specially-blended lawn fertilization and nutrition
- Preventive pre-emergent weed control treatments
- Targeted treatments to eliminate weeds, disease and insects
- Annual core aeration for stronger, healthier roots
- Annual soil pH testing to ensure the right treatments
- Mowing and pruning recommendations for optimal lawn and plant health
Your Massey GreenUP team includes plant specialists who provide expert advice on choosing the right plants and turf that will thrive in your landscape.
The Benefits of a Healthy Landscape
Massey’s award-winning landscape services does more than enhance the beauty of your property, it increases property value and provides environmental benefits:
- Reduced noise pollution by blocking out surrounding noises
- Reduced air pollutants by absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen
- Minimized heat buildup – grassy lawns are 14 degrees cooler than bare soil
- Minimized water pollution with our lake friendly lawn approach
We understand that keeping your landscape beautiful and healthy on your own can be time-consuming, labor-intensive and often frustrating. Leave it to our experts! Contact us for a free inspection and enjoy a lush, healthy landscape that will make your yard the envy of the neighborhood.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
“Many thanks to Massey for helping me save my podocarpus plants! I tried saving them myself with different products and had no luck. I called Massey and they knew exactly what to do. They even followed up in ten days like they said they would. I’m impressed with the knowledge, attention to detail and work ethic my technician had.” -Barbara C.
Winter Springs, FL
“With Massey’s help, we won yard of the month for March 2020! Thanks for all your hard work!” -B. Steger
“I changed service companies to Massey after my lawn was destroyed and infested with chinch bugs. I notified Massey and they were out the next day treating the problem. Excellent customer service!” -J. Russell