Peace of Mind with Massey’s Termite Protection
Why is professional termite control so important? Termites cause an average of $5 billion in damage in the United States annually. The worst part? Your homeowners insurance typically does not cover termite damage. That means you could be stuck paying for all the expensive repairs. After all, where we live, it’s not a question of IF your home will get termites. It’s WHEN.
Our comprehensive termite control will help ensure your home is protected and includes:
- Detailed, thorough inspection – inside, outside, over and under
- Treatment options based on your home’s need
- Annual re-inspections to ensure no new termite activity has occurred
Our Termite Protection Program includes protection against termites and other wood-destroying insects, all backed by one of the best guarantees in the industry.
There’s No Such Thing as a Termite-Proof Home
We have bad news for you: there’s no such thing as a termite-proof home. Whether your home is built of brick, block, stucco or even built on a concrete slab, termites can still gain access inside.
- Below ground: Even if your home is built on a slab, termites can still invade through your plumbing or openings in the slab.
- Cracks and crevices: Termites build mud tubes to access wood sources above ground and enter through cracks as small as 1/64 of an inch.
- Attic vents: Drywood termites swarm and enter your home through cracks, unscreened soffits and gable vents.
Termite protection on your home gives you the peace of mind knowing you’re protected. Contact us for a free termite inspection of your home.
“We have been termite customers for five years and the services Massey provides are timely and very efficient. Our technician has always been professional, kind and willing to answer all questions during his visits. I refer Massey to all of my friends.”
Flower Mound, TX
“We were pleasantly surprised by our technician. He came to our home for an inspection and was ready to inspect the crawl space. We feel confident in his findings and his knowledge. We also feel very well taken care of!”
“My inspector checked my home in order to validate our termite guarantee. In addition, he also provided me with information on how to make my grass greener, get rid of some moles I didn’t even know I had, and get rid of a pesky armadillo.”