Peace of Mind with Massey’s Termite Protection
Why is professional termite control so important? Termites cause an average of $5 billion in damage in the United States annually. The worst part? Your homeowners insurance typically does not cover termite damage. That means you could be stuck paying for all the expensive repairs. After all, where we live, it’s not a question of IF your home will get termites. It’s WHEN.
Our comprehensive termite control will help ensure your home is protected and includes:
- Detailed, thorough inspection – inside, outside, over and under
- Treatment options based on your home’s need
- Annual re-inspections to ensure no new termite activity has occurred
Our Termite Protection Program includes protection against termites and other wood-destroying insects, all backed by one of the best guarantees in the industry.
There’s No Such Thing as a Termite-Proof Home
We have bad news for you: there’s no such thing as a termite-proof home. Whether your home is built of brick, block, stucco or even built on a concrete slab, termites can still gain access inside.
- Below ground: Even if your home is built on a slab, termites can still invade through your plumbing or openings in the slab.
- Cracks and crevices: Termites build mud tubes to access wood sources above ground and enter through cracks as small as 1/64 of an inch.
- Attic vents: Drywood termites swarm and enter your home through cracks, unscreened soffits and gable vents.
Termite protection on your home gives you the peace of mind knowing you’re protected. Contact us for a free termite inspection of your home.
“My annual termite inspection uncovered termite damage. Massey quickly sent help to come to my home. The damaged wood was removed. We saw exactly where the termites stopped as they carried bait from the stations to their nests. Activity has ceased but the damage was done. We got the wood replaced and the repair was done quickly. I am satisfied with the work provided by Massey.” -J. Wilson
“I had an inspector come to my home to give me information regarding termites and he was AMAZING! He was very honest and provided me a lot of great information. I can’t say enough good things about him.” -S. Rodriguez
Port St. Lucie, FL
“Our inspector was here to do the annual termite inspection on my home. He was professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He took care of our home as if it were his own. I always look forward to when the team comes to take care of my home. I have the utmost confidence in Massey Services.” -J. Wilson