Peace of Mind with Massey’s Termite Protection
Why is professional termite control so important? Termites cause an average of $5 billion in damage in the United States annually. The worst part? Your homeowners insurance typically does not cover termite damage. That means you could be stuck paying for all the expensive repairs. After all, where we live, it’s not a question of IF your home will get termites. It’s WHEN.
Our comprehensive termite control will help ensure your home is protected and includes:
- Detailed, thorough inspection – inside, outside, over and under
- Treatment options based on your home’s need
- Annual re-inspections to ensure no new termite activity has occurred
Our Termite Protection Program includes protection against termites and other wood-destroying insects, all backed by one of the best guarantees in the industry.
There’s No Such Thing as a Termite-Proof Home
We have bad news for you: there’s no such thing as a termite-proof home. Whether your home is built of brick, block, stucco or even built on a concrete slab, termites can still gain access inside.
- Below ground: Even if your home is built on a slab, termites can still invade through your plumbing or openings in the slab.
- Cracks and crevices: Termites build mud tubes to access wood sources above ground and enter through cracks as small as 1/64 of an inch.
- Attic vents: Drywood termites swarm and enter your home through cracks, unscreened soffits and gable vents.
Termite protection on your home gives you the peace of mind knowing you’re protected. Contact us for a free termite inspection of your home.
Port St. Lucie, FL
“We’ve had excellent termite service from Massey Services. Our inspectors were here for a routine pest inspection and took extra time to explain Old House Wood Borers being common in our area. Sure enough, they ended up taking a piece of furniture out of the house to protect our home from them.” -Nancy L.
“We use Massey Services for our termite and pest services. They gave us the best deal and the people are very friendly too!” -M. Ruggiero
“We started our termite services with Massey last year. We had our annual inspection and our inspector did an EXCELLENT job. She went above and beyond which makes me feel confident that my property is being protected.” -P. Lelapi