Peace of Mind with Massey’s Termite Protection
Why is professional termite control so important? Termites cause an average of $5 billion in damage in the United States annually. The worst part? Your homeowners insurance typically does not cover termite damage. That means you could be stuck paying for all the expensive repairs. After all, where we live, it’s not a question of IF your home will get termites. It’s WHEN.
Our comprehensive termite control will help ensure your home is protected and includes:
- Detailed, thorough inspection – inside, outside, over and under
- Treatment options based on your home’s need
- Annual re-inspections to ensure no new termite activity has occurred
Our Termite Protection Program includes protection against termites and other wood-destroying insects, all backed by one of the best guarantees in the industry.
There’s No Such Thing as a Termite-Proof Home
We have bad news for you: there’s no such thing as a termite-proof home. Whether your home is built of brick, block, stucco or even built on a concrete slab, termites can still gain access inside.
- Below ground: Even if your home is built on a slab, termites can still invade through your plumbing or openings in the slab.
- Cracks and crevices: Termites build mud tubes to access wood sources above ground and enter through cracks as small as 1/64 of an inch.
- Attic vents: Drywood termites swarm and enter your home through cracks, unscreened soffits and gable vents.
Termite protection on your home gives you the peace of mind knowing you’re protected. Contact us for a free termite inspection of your home.
|“We’ve never had termites, but that’s because we’ve had Termidor treatment from day ONE. Massey is reasonably priced. They also have the newest Termidor technology for installation and are extremely professional. Don’t pay twice the cost for treatment, or get conned into a monthly fee with lesser quality applications or high-pressure sales tactics. Trust Massey. They are also familiar with Florida’s 10-year reapplication requirements and won’t try to charge you to re-apply every 5 years.” -Becky V.|
“My inspector was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and made the termite inspection understandable. I found that I could contact him anytime if I have questions or need help.” -Frank G.
“Great service. I called for an inspection and they quickly scheduled me. I purchased the Sentricon system and they installed it the next day. They are upfront with prices, no upcharges, no surprises and aren’t pushy trying to sell services. Their team is very professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend.” -J. Dhonau