Choices in Termite Treatments for Your Home
Our termite treatments include three preventive techniques to protect your home from these destructive insects. The “best termite treatment” depends on factors that are unique to your home and current termite problem:
- Soil treatments: These are applied directly to the soil under and around your home. This treatment sets up a barrier that eliminates termites once they come in contact with the material.
- Bait Systems: These are designed to eliminate entire termite colonies in and around your home. Termites find and eat the bait, then share it with other members of the colony.
- Wood treatments: Preventive Wood treatments as a standalone treatment would only be for pre-treatments on new construction. As a preventive, wood treatments are used in conjunction with the other methods for post-construction
Termite Treatment Options for Active Infestations
Already suffering from a termite infestation? This requires special care and treatment. Contact us right away. We’ll evaluate which of these termite treatments are appropriate for your situation.
For Drywood Termites, Old House Borers or Powder Post Beetles:
- Spot treatment: These localized treatments are performed for isolated infestations and are minimally inconvenient for homeowners.
- Fumigation: This method is used when the infestations are in hidden or inaccessible areas and it ensures 100% of the house is treated whether the infestations are visible or not.
For Subterranean Termites:
- Soil treatments: Direct application to the soil under and around your home. This treatment may also include the installation of a bait system.
- Direct Treatment: Localized treatments are performed for isolated infestation.
We care about your property and your family so the selection of the right termite treatment takes into account many factors. A termite or wood destroying insect infestation is a serious problem. You can rely on the long-standing expertise in termite protection that you get from Massey Services.
Port St. Lucie, FL
“We’ve had excellent termite service from Massey Services. Our inspectors were here for a routine pest inspection and took extra time to explain Old House Wood Borers being common in our area. Sure enough, they ended up taking a piece of furniture out of the house to protect our home from them.” -Nancy L.
“We use Massey Services for our termite and pest services. They gave us the best deal and the people are very friendly too!” -M. Ruggiero
“We started our termite services with Massey last year. We had our annual inspection and our inspector did an EXCELLENT job. She went above and beyond which makes me feel confident that my property is being protected.” -P. Lelapi