Choices in Termite Treatments for Your Home
Our termite treatments include three preventive techniques to protect your home from these destructive insects. The “best termite treatment” depends on factors that are unique to your home and current termite problem:
- Soil treatments: These are applied directly to the soil under and around your home. This treatment sets up a barrier that eliminates termites once they come in contact with the material.
- Bait Systems: These are designed to eliminate entire termite colonies in and around your home. Termites find and eat the bait, then share it with other members of the colony.
- Wood treatments: Preventive Wood treatments as a standalone treatment would only be for pre-treatments on new construction. As a preventive, wood treatments are used in conjunction with the other methods for post-construction
Termite Treatment Options for Active Infestations
Already suffering from a termite infestation? This requires special care and treatment. Contact us right away. We’ll evaluate which of these termite treatments are appropriate for your situation.
For Drywood Termites, Old House Borers or Powder Post Beetles:
- Spot treatment: These localized treatments are performed for isolated infestations and are minimally inconvenient for homeowners.
- Fumigation: This method is used when the infestations are in hidden or inaccessible areas and it ensures 100% of the house is treated whether the infestations are visible or not.
For Subterranean Termites:
- Soil treatments: Direct application to the soil under and around your home. This treatment may also include the installation of a bait system.
- Direct Treatment: Localized treatments are performed for isolated infestation.
We care about your property and your family so the selection of the right termite treatment takes into account many factors. A termite or wood destroying insect infestation is a serious problem. You can rely on the long-standing expertise in termite protection that you get from Massey Services.
“My inspector was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and made the experience for my termite inspection understandable. I was informed that I could contact him at any time if I have question or need help. He was very helpful, friendly and supportive. I would recommend him for people who need inspections.” -Frank G.
“The technician did an excellent job replacing the bait stations and he was here at the expected time. Thank you!” -M. Koretzka
“While putting up holiday decotations, my wife and I discovered active termites around one of our windows. They were reasonable with pricing, gave us options and understood our finanical situation. Did I mention they came out the next day and did the entire treatment and extermination? The Gainesville team is an awesome bunch!” -T. Shoulders