Choices in Termite Treatments for Your Home
Our termite treatments include three preventive techniques to protect your home from these destructive insects. The “best termite treatment” depends on factors that are unique to your home and current termite problem:
- Soil treatments: These are applied directly to the soil under and around your home. This treatment sets up a barrier that eliminates termites once they come in contact with the material.
- Bait Systems: These are designed to eliminate entire termite colonies in and around your home. Termites find and eat the bait, then share it with other members of the colony.
- Wood treatments: Preventive Wood treatments as a standalone treatment would only be for pre-treatments on new construction. As a preventive, wood treatments are used in conjunction with the other methods for post-construction
Termite Treatment Options for Active Infestations
Already suffering from a termite infestation? This requires special care and treatment. Contact us right away. We’ll evaluate which of these termite treatments are appropriate for your situation.
For Drywood Termites, Old House Borers or Powder Post Beetles:
- Spot treatment: These localized treatments are performed for isolated infestations and are minimally inconvenient for homeowners.
- Fumigation: This method is used when the infestations are in hidden or inaccessible areas and it ensures 100% of the house is treated whether the infestations are visible or not.
For Subterranean Termites:
- Soil treatments: Direct application to the soil under and around your home. This treatment may also include the installation of a bait system.
- Direct Treatment: Localized treatments are performed for isolated infestation.
We care about your property and your family so the selection of the right termite treatment takes into account many factors. A termite or wood destroying insect infestation is a serious problem. You can rely on the long-standing expertise in termite protection that you get from Massey Services.
“My annual termite inspection uncovered termite damage. Massey quickly sent help to come to my home. The damaged wood was removed. We saw exactly where the termites stopped as they carried bait from the stations to their nests. Activity has ceased but the damage was done. We got the wood replaced and the repair was done quickly. I am satisfied with the work provided by Massey.” -J. Wilson
“I had an inspector come to my home to give me information regarding termites and he was AMAZING! He was very honest and provided me a lot of great information. I can’t say enough good things about him.” -S. Rodriguez
Port St. Lucie, FL
“Our inspector was here to do the annual termite inspection on my home. He was professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He took care of our home as if it were his own. I always look forward to when the team comes to take care of my home. I have the utmost confidence in Massey Services.” -J. Wilson