Is Your Irrigation System Working Properly?
Is your lawn and landscape getting enough water? Or is it getting too much? With our weather, sometimes it’s hard to predict if your lawn and landscape is getting the water it needs for turf and plants to have the desired curb appeal. Not only that, you could be wasting water and your water utility bill could be soaring. Here are a few things you should look for that may indicate your irrigation system may not be working properly or providing the right coverage:
- A dull, bluish-gray coloring to your grass
- Irregular colors of green throughout the lawn area
- Foot tracks that appear to be embedded in the grass
- Leaf blades that are wilted or folded in half
- Dry, crumbly soil around the roots of your grass
- Brown areas within the lawn
- A concentration of weeds or invasive grasses
A properly functioning irrigation system is critical for a healthy and flourishing landscape. Massey’s Irrigation Maintenance Program takes the guesswork out of maintaining your irrigation system. We make all the necessary adjustments, changes, and enhancements to ensure your landscape receives the right amount of water at the right time. To schedule your free Water Management Audit, contact us today!