Welcome to Massey Services!
You may have already heard the news: Peninsular Pest Control Service is now Massey Services. Rest assured that your service will continue uninterrupted and with the same commitment to providing you with convenient, effective, and affordable service.
Frequently Asked Questions about Massey Services
Here are answers to other questions that might be on your mind:
What does the switch from Peninsular to Massey mean to me?
- There will be no change or interruption to your service, and your guarantees and agreements will remain intact.
Who is going to be providing my service, Massey Services or Peninsular?
- Massey Services. You may see the same team members you’re used to from Peninsular, but they are all providing services as Massey Team Members.
Schedule A Free Inspection
What’s different about Massey Services compared to Peninsular Pest Control Service?
- Actually, there are more similarities than differences between Massey Services and Peninsular:
- Massey and Peninsular are both privately owned companies.
- Both companies have been in business for a long time.
- Peninsular Pest Control Service has been providing services since 1954.
- Massey Services has been providing service for over 90 years, since 1930 (Walker Chemical Company was purchased by Harvey L. Massey in 1985).
- Both companies have always believed in Total Customer Satisfaction, environmental responsibility and being the best service companies in our industry.
I was given an estimate for service by Peninsular Pest Control Service. Is that estimate still good?
- The estimate that was provided to you is valid until the expiration date noted on the proposal or for 30 days from the date of the proposal. If that date has passed, we would like to schedule a time to have a Massey Services Inspector meet with you to review the proposal and provide you with updated options.
Where do I pay my Peninsular Pest Control Service bill now?
- There are several options to pay your bill with Massey Services.
- You can mail your payment back to Massey Services in the envelope enclosed with your invoice.
- You can pay over the phone, by calling our Customer Care department at 1-888-2MASSEY.
- You can create an account on the MyMassey payment portal. Just follow these simple steps:
- Visit the MyMassey page to register as a new member [here].
- To register, you will need your newly issued Massey Services account number, which will appear on your recent Massey invoice or statement. You can also contact our Customer Care Team at 1-888-2-MASSEY to receive your new account information.
What happens if I paid for my Peninsular Pest Control services in advance?
- Nothing changes. Your service will continue uninterrupted, and your agreement will remain intact. Upon the anniversary date of your agreement, you will be given the option to pay for your service in advance again and receive a 5% discount.
As a Massey Services customer, you now have access to the following services:
- Pest Prevention
- Termite Protection
- Landscape Services
- Irrigation Services
- Mosquito Services
The Massey Service Guarantee
Total Customer Satisfaction is our top priority. If you have a problem between scheduled appointments, we promise a 24-hour response time to handle any issues at no additional cost to you.
Nearly 1,000,000 customers trust Massey Services to provide environmentally responsible and innovative services that prevent pests from getting inside, protect your home from termites, keep unwanted mosquitoes away from your property and create healthy, beautiful lawns.
And there is more. Massey Services goes beyond the basics of everyday pest control, termite control, mosquito control and landscape care. We customize our top-rated, comprehensive pest, termite and mosquito management programs – as well as all our lawn fertilization, tree and shrub service – to meet your needs. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back!