Give Your Lawn the Care it Needs Now, so it can Withstand Summer’s Challenges!
Extreme heat, excessive rain and periods of drought are all part of our summer climate, and each weaken the roots of your lawn. Adding to that, summer insects and diseases – such as chinch bugs, sod webworms and grey leaf spot – can cause costly, widespread damage. Knowing which challenges are causing harm to your landscape and what treatments to apply in the right order can be … well, challenging.
That’s why Massey Services completes a thorough inspection or your landscape and creates a customized care program that focuses on building your landscape’s natural defenses so it can withstand whatever Mother Nature sends its way! With a combination of seasonal nutrition, weed control, insect prevention and disease management, our experts deliver custom-blended treatments and long-term results. Schedule your free landscape analysis now and save $75!*
Schedule your free landscape analysis now
and save $75!*
Why Massey Services Landscape Services?
It’s simple. Our environmentally friendly landscape program begins with a FREE, comprehensive landscape analysis. Then we develop a customized treatment plan to keep your landscape beautiful all year long, including:
- pH soil testing to determine the precise chemistry of the soil in your lawn and landscape
- Targeted control and prevention of weeds, insects and diseases
- Custom-blended fertilizer and application of micronutrients applied according to all county and state ordinances
- Annual lawn aeration, which enhances delivery of oxygen, water and nutrients to the roots for stronger resistance to drought and heat – year around
- All services backed by our money back guarantee of your complete satisfaction and over 37 years of experience
* Valid for the purchase of any new annual landscape program, not to exceed the value of the initial service. May not be combined with any other offer and cannot be applied toward current service charges or termite renewals. Offer expires 5/31/22.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
|“Our technician is amazing to work with. Very knowledgeable and my yard looks great.” -Jenny A.|
Pest Control, Landscape Service
|“I’ve had Massey take care of my pest control and lawn fertilizing for the past 2 years. I turned to Massey after a horrible experience with another company. I realized immediately what I had been missing.” -Victoria D.|
The Villages, FL
|“Our lawn was in sad shape due to poor performance from a previous company. Massey assessed our situation and made recommendations. We signed with Massey based on results seen in neighbors’ yards. Within the first week the yard was treated for weeds, fertilizer applied and pest treatment completed. Week 2 and the weeds are gone. Already an improvement over my previous lawn service.” -M.L.|