Is Your Lawn Ready for Summer?
The warmer weather and increased sunlight trigger the growth of your lawn, trees, shrubs and weeds. You can count on Massey Services to eliminate unsightly spring weeds and stop them from reappearing. At the same time, we’re focused on preparing your lawn for the hot and rainy summer weather.
Our GreenUP experts know exactly what your lawn needs to go from good to great. We begin with a free, comprehensive analysis of your entire landscape to identify exactly what your lawn, trees and shrubs need this spring and all year long. Then we provide a customized, environmentally responsible landscape program just for your lawn, including:
- Targeted control and prevention of weeds, insects and diseases
- pH soil testing to determine the precise chemistry of the soil in your lawn and landscape
- Lawn fertilization services using custom-blended fertilizer and application of micronutrients applied according to all county and state ordinances
- Annual lawn aeration, which enhances the delivery of oxygen, water and nutrients to the lawn’s root system
Your Beautiful Landscape Begins with Massey Services!
Schedule your landscape inspection today and save $75*!
* Valid for the purchase of any new annual landscape program, not to exceed the value of the initial service. May not be combined with any other offer and cannot be applied toward current service charges or termite renewals. Offer expires 5/31/23.
“It’s fantastic that our entire yard, both front and back, can be lit up with any colors we choose. When I am looking into our backyard, with all of the lights shining on our bamboo, trees and bushes, it is beautiful, and I truly feel like I am in paradise.“ –Jason M.
“Great job done! He serviced thoroughly the landscape lights system I have in my property, he took the time to check all the fixtures and replace the bulbs for cool light ones that looks way better on my home, I couldn’t be happier with his service, he’s responsive, polite and very professional.” -Gerardo O.
“Excellent outside lighting by this company and excellent follow up!” -Pat M.