Welcome to Massey Services!
You may have already heard the news: Mayfield Brothers Pest Control is now Massey Services. Rest assured that your service will continue uninterrupted and with the same commitment to providing you with convenient, effective and affordable service.
Schedule Free Inspection
Frequently Asked Questions about Massey Services
Here are answers to other questions that might be on your mind:
What does the switch from Mayfield to Massey mean to me?
- There will be no change or interruption to your service, and your guarantees and agreements will remain intact.
Who is going to be providing my service, Massey Services or Mayfield?
- Massey Services. You may see the same team members you’re used to from Mayfield, but they are all providing services as Massey team members.
What’s different about Massey Services compared to Mayfield?
- The differences between Massey Services and Mayfield are subtle:
- Massey and Mayfield are both privately owned companies.
- Both companies have been in business for a long time.
- Mayfield has been providing service since 1952.
- Massey Services has been providing service for over 90 years, since 1930 (Walker Chemical Company was purchased by Harvey L. Massey in 1985).
- Even though our companies have some differences, both companies have always believed in Total Customer Satisfaction, environmental responsibility and being the best service companies in our industry.
What about my Mayfield Brothers Pest Control estimate for services, is that estimate still good?
- The estimate that was provided to you is valid until the expiration date noted on the proposal or for 30 days from the date of the proposal. If that date has passed, we would like to schedule a time to have a Massey Services Inspector meet with you to review the proposal and provide you with updated options.
Where do I pay my Mayfield Brothers Pest Control bill now?
- To pay online, simply visit my.masseyservices.com to set up your new Massey account login credentials. You will have complete access to your account for online payment and can view upcoming appointments.
What happens if I paid for my Mayfield Brothers Pest Control service in advance?
- Nothing changes. Your service will continue uninterrupted and your agreement will remain intact. Upon the anniversary date of your agreement, you will be given the option to pay for your service in advance again and receive a 5% discount.
As a Massey Services customer, you now have access to the following services:
- Pest Prevention
- Termite Protection
- Mosquito Services
The Massey Services Guarantee
Total customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you have a problem in between scheduled visits, we promise a 24-hour response time to handle any issues at no additional cost to you.
More than 800,000 customers trust Massey Services to provide environmentally responsible and innovative services that prevent pests from getting inside, protect your home from termites and keep unwanted mosquitoes away from your property.
And there is more. Massey Services in Cleveland goes beyond the basics of everyday pest control, termite control and mosquito control. We customize our top-rated, comprehensive pest, termite, and mosquito management programs to meet your needs. It’s guaranteed or your money back!