Welcome to Massey Services! We look forward to continuing to service you. At Massey Services, we are so much more than a pest prevention, termite protection and lawn care company. We’re a people company, and we never lose sight of our vision: to build long-term, trusting relationships with our customers through environmentally responsible and superior service.
Massey Services and its subsidiary organizations employ more than 2,500 team members and operate nearly 2,300 vehicles that provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection, landscape and irrigation services to over 750,000 customers from Service Centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia and Oklahoma.
With over 90 years of superior services, steady growth, and guaranteed customer satisfaction, our ultimate goal is to continue to be recognized as one of the leading service companies in our industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What does the acquisition mean to me?
There will be no change or interruption to your service, and your guarantees and agreements will remain intact.
2) Who is going to be providing my service, Massey Services or All Service Termite and Pest Control?
Massey Services will be providing your services. While we complete the transition, you may also see an All Service Termite and Pest Control vehicle or a Team Member in a All Service uniform providing your service.
3) Are there differences with Massey Services compared to All Service Termite and Pest Control?
Massey Services and All Service Termite and Pest Control are very similar:
- Massey and All Service Termite and Pest Control are both privately-owned companies.
- Both companies have been in business for an extended period of time. All Service has been providing pest and termite services for more than 50 years; while Massey Services has been providing pest, termite and lawn services since 1930.
Both companies have always believed in Total Customer Satisfaction, environmental responsibility and being the best service companies in our industry.
4) I was given an estimate for service by All Service Termite and Pest Control. Is that estimate still good?
The estimate that was provided to you is valid until the expiration date noted on the proposal or 30 days from the date of the proposal. If that date has passed, we would like to schedule a time to have a Massey Services Inspector meet with you to review the proposal and provide you with updated options.
5) Where do I pay my All Service Termite and Pest Control bill now?
Continue to pay your bill as you always have. Once your account is transferred, you will automatically receive invoices and statements with the Massey Services remittance information. In addition, we will send you an email with your new account number and a link to sign up for online payments and paperless billing.
6) What happens if I paid for my All Service Termite and Pest Control service in advance?
Nothing changes. Your service will continue to be provided uninterrupted and your agreement will remain intact. Upon the anniversary date of your agreement, you will be given the option to pay for your service in advance again and receive a 5% discount.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns at (770)-932-2569 or email us at [email protected]