Frequently Asked Questions
1) What does the acquisition mean to me?
There will be no change or interruption to your service, and your guarantees and agreements will remain intact.
2) Who is going to be providing my service, Massey Services or Precision Pest Management?
Massey Services will be providing your services. While we complete the transition, you may also see a Precision Pest Management vehicle or a Team Member in a Precision uniform providing your service.
3) What’s different about Massey Services compared to Precision Pest Management?
The differences between Massey Services and Precision Pest Management are subtle:
- Massey and Precision Pest Management are both privately-owned companies.
- Massey Services has been providing service for over 90 years.
Even though our companies have some differences, both companies have always believed in Total Customer Satisfaction, environmental responsibility and being the best service companies in our industry.
4) I was given an estimate for service by Precision Pest Management. Is that estimate still good?
The estimate that was provided to you is valid until the expiration date noted on the proposal or 30 days from the date of the proposal. If that date has passed, we would like to schedule a time to have a Massey Services Inspector meet with you to review the proposal and provide you with updated options.
5) Where do I pay my Precision Pest Management bill now?
Continue to pay your bill as you always have. Once your account is transferred, you will automatically receive invoices and statements with the Massey Services remittance information. In addition, we will send you an email with your new account number and a link to sign up for online payments and paperless billing.
6) What happens if I paid for my Precision Pest Management service in advance?
Nothing changes. Your service will continue to be provided uninterrupted and your agreement will remain intact. Upon the anniversary date of your agreement, you will be given the option to pay for your service in advance again and receive a 5% discount.
For more information, please click here to read the press release regarding this acquisition.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns at (972)-694-1600 or email us at [email protected]