Important Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The pest control industry plays a vital role in protecting our nation’s public health and food supply and its importance to the nation as an essential service cannot be understated. During World War II, the pest control industry was one of only a few services considered so vital to our nation that they were exempt from fuel rationing. In today’s environment, we continue to provide services that are necessary to maintain the safety and sanitation of homes and businesses.
- Our services (pest prevention, termite monitoring and landscape services) are primarily focused on the exterior of your home and do not require us to come inside your home. At this time, we will temporarily discontinue all inside service unless we have been requested to do so. If there is a need for our team members to come inside, please be assured we are taking all recommended precautions for your protection and the protection of our team member.
- To help reduce the spread of germs, we will be reducing the paperwork that is left at your home or business after a service has been completed. If you would like to receive your Service Report via email, please contact our Customer Care department at 1-888-2MASSEY (262-7739) or email us at: [email protected]. Please provide us with your preferred email address.
At Massey Services, the safety and well-being of our customers, team members and vendors is always of utmost importance. We are closely monitoring and following all recommendations from the CDC regarding the Coronavirus.
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing our offices and have ensured handwashing material and hand sanitizers have been provided for all team members.
- We have encouraged all team members to follow the CDC hygiene practices regarding hand washing, covering sneezes and coughs, and other common-sense precautions.
- Team members who are experiencing flu-like systems or who have been in contact with someone diagnosed with the coronavirus disease have been directed not to report to work and to seek medical attention.
- We have added a strict travel policy for our team members and have cancelled meetings with large gatherings.