‘Tis the season of good cheer,
when we find warmth and comfort in those we hold dear;
Cookies will be baked and turkeys roasted,
Hot chocolate will be served with marshmallows toasted.
Families and Friends will gather ’round,
And laughter, joy and happiness will abound.
May your days be filled with love that lasts the whole year through,
We wish you Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, too!
In keeping with our tradition. . . we are pleased to share our favorite Holiday dessert recipe for 2018!
Candy Cane Pretzel Bark
1 bag of Waffle Pretzels
2 – 10 ounce packages of white chocolate melts
Wilton Peppermint Crunch sprinkles or crushed candy canes
- Line a 15×10 baking sheet with foil. Make sure the ends of the foil wrap around the pan, so it doesn’t move.
- Lay out the waffle pretzels end to end covering the entire pan as much as you can.
- Melt the chocolate melts according to the package directions. Gently pour over the pretzels on the pan.
- Use an angled spatula to evenly and gently spread the chocolate over the tops of all the pretzels.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes or peppermint crunch sprinkles. Let set. Break apart into single pretzels or bigger squares of pretzels.
Did you like this recipe? Share your feedback and pictures on our Facebook Page!