Frequently Asked Questions
1) What does the acquisition mean to me?
There will be no change or interruption to your service, and your guarantees and agreements will remain intact.
2) Who is going to be providing my service, Massey Services or All In One Termite and Pest Control?
Massey Services will be providing your services. While we complete the transition, you may also see an All In One vehicle or a Team Member in an All In One uniform providing your service.
3) What’s different about Massey Services compared to All In One Termite and Pest Control?
The differences between Massey Services and All In One are subtle:
– Massey and All In One Termite and Pest Control are both privately owned companies.
– Massey Services has been providing service for over 80 years, since 1930 (Walker Chemical Company was purchased by Harvey L. Massey in 1985).
Even though our companies have some differences, both companies have always believed in Total Customer Satisfaction, environmental responsibility and being the best service companies in our industry.
4) I was given an estimate for service by All In One Termite and Pest Control. Is that estimate still good?
The estimate that was provided to you is valid until the expiration date noted on the proposal or from 30 days from the date of the proposal. If that date has passed, we would like to schedule a time to have a Massey Services Inspector meet with you to review the proposal and provide you with updated options.
5) Where do I pay my All In One bill now?
Continue to pay your bill as you always have. Once your account is transferred, you will automatically receive invoices and statements with the Massey Services remittance information.
6) What happens if I paid for my All In One Termite and Pest Control service in advance?
Nothing changes. Your service will continue to be provided uninterrupted and your agreement will remain intact. Upon the anniversary date of your agreement, you will be given the option to pay for your service in advance again and receive a 5% discount.
For more information, please click here to read the press release regarding this acquisition.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns at 1-888-2MASSEY (1-888-262-7739) or email us at [email protected]