Summer months drive pests indoors for the dark and damp. Now is the time to ensure your home does not become a shelter for pests. Here are a few homeowner tips that you can do to keep pests out:
- Keep tree branches and other plants trimmed back from your home
- Keep indoor and outdoor trash containers clean and sealed
- Make sure all doors and windows are sealed tightly
- Screen windows and doors
- Keep gutters clean of leaf debris
- Remove any standing water on your property – this can be a breeding ground for mosquitoes
To ensure you are completely protected, Massey’s Pest Prevention can help. First, we’ll identify and eliminate all areas outside your home that could lead to a pest infestation inside. Then during our regularly scheduled services, we’ll inspect the perimeter of your home and property to provide targeted treatments where pests live and breed. And if you ever have a problem between services, we’ll come back at no additional charge.
Contact us today for your free, no-obligation Pest Prevention inspection.
Ormond Beach, FL
“Our technician went above and beyond with customer service. It was his first time at our home. We were very satisfied with him and his professionalism!” -C. McNerney
The Villages, FL
“My technician was knowledgeable and great to work with. He gave me a recommendation to use flex seal around the sink pipe wall openings to keep bugs from getting in!” -D. Bell
Winter Haven, FL
“They do really great work getting rid of spiders!” -R. Rodgers