MAKE YOUR LAWN THE ENVY OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD!
This time of year, extreme heat and excessive rain, alternating with periods of drought, are still causing damage to your lawn. Plus, lawn destroying insects are active and fall weeds will soon start to sprout. Our goal is to build strong healthy lawns that can naturally withstand any seasonal change. After all, a healthy lawn is a beautiful lawn.
At Massey Services, we know every season brings conditions that can impact the health for your lawn, trees and shrubs. And we know each lawn and landscape is different and requires care to keep it beautiful year-round. That’s why our team of specialists is applying customized treatments that combat these destructive hot-weather lawn issues and scheduling pre-emergent weed control right now!
Massey’s customized, environmentally responsible landscape program includes:
- Targeted control and prevention of weeds, insects and diseases
- pH soil testing to determine the precise chemistry of the soil in your lawn and landscape
- Lawn fertilization services using custom-blended fertilizer and application of micronutrients applied according to all county and state ordinances
- Annual lawn aeration, which enhances the delivery of oxygen, water and nutrients to the lawn’s root system
Your Beautiful Landscape Begins with Massey Services!
Schedule your landscape inspection today!
* Valid for the purchase of any new annual landscape program, not to exceed the value of the initial service. This offer may not be combined with any other offer and cannot be applied toward current service charges or termite renewals. Offer expires 9/30/23.
“The Service Manager came out to inspect and provided us with information in order to help resolve our current lawn issues. We are grateful for his knowledge and dedication to follow up on our service.”
“We are beyond pleased with our Lawn Specialist. We want to recognize him for his professionalism, knowledge and thoroughness in attending our yard. My husband and I greatly appreciate his honesty and his follow through.”
“Recently, we had a backyard wedding rehearsal dinner. Our technician worked diligently to get the yard to look its best. We are grateful for the conscientious service he provides.”