Prepare Your Lawn For The Upcoming
Colder Months Now!
At Massey Services, we know every season brings conditions that can impact the health of your lawn, trees and shrubs. And we know each lawn and landscape is different and requires specific care to keep it beautiful year-round.
Even as fall approaches, your lawn is still exposed to extreme heat and unpredictable rains that can cause damage to your lawn. Plus, lawn-destroying summer insects remain very active and fall weeds will soon start to sprout. This time of year is one of the most critical periods for proper lawn care.
That’s why our team of specialists is applying treatments that combat these destructive hot-weather lawn issues and scheduling pre-emergent weed control right now!
“I contacted Massey when I realized my lawn wasn’t looking the way it should. They started working on it and within several months, our lawn looked like a professional baseball field. They are always available if you need them and the staff are wonderful. We are happy with Massey Services!” -B. Spatarella
Why choose Massey Services for your lawn care?
It’s simple. Our environmentally friendly landscape program begins with a FREE, comprehensive landscape analysis. Then we develop a customized treatment plan to keep your landscape beautiful all year long, including:
- Targeted control and prevention of weeds, insects and diseases
- Custom-blended fertilizer and application of micronutrients (applied according to all county and state blackout ordinances)
- Annual lawn aeration, which enhances delivery of oxygen, water and nutrients to the roots for stronger resistance to drought and heat – year around
- pH soil testing to determine the precise chemistry of the soil in your lawn and landscape
- All services backed by our money-back guarantee of your complete satisfaction
* Valid for the purchase of any new annual landscape program, not to exceed the value of the initial service. May not be combined with any other offer and cannot be applied toward current service charges or termite renewals. Offer expires 9/30/21.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
|“Our technician is amazing to work with. Very knowledgeable and my yard looks great.” -Jenny A.|
Pest Control, Landscape Service
|“I’ve had Massey take care of my pest control and lawn fertilizing for the past 2 years. I turned to Massey after a horrible experience with another company. I realized immediately what I had been missing.” -Victoria D.|
The Villages, FL
|“Our lawn was in sad shape due to poor performance from a previous company. Massey assessed our situation and made recommendations. We signed with Massey based on results seen in neighbors’ yards. Within the first week the yard was treated for weeds, fertilizer applied and pest treatment completed. Week 2 and the weeds are gone. Already an improvement over my previous lawn service.” -M.L.|