Massey Prevents Pests from Getting Inside Your Home
Spring is here, and summer is right around the corner. This means many families will be outside enjoying fun in the sun, backyard barbeques or splashing around in the pool. Unfortunately, pests will be heading toward your home for a cool, dark and damp shelter.
Throughout the warm spring months, many pests such as ants, flies, gnats, roaches, wasps and even rodents are very active.
Unlike pest control, our program eliminates the Conditions, Avenues and Sources around your home to prevent pests from getting inside in the first place. Since our program focuses on the outside of your home, we don’t have to come inside.
Our Pest Prevention program includes:
- A thorough, initial pest inspection of your home, with special focus on the outside.
- Elimination of any existing pest problems.
- Identifying any existing issues and building a customized program for your home.
- Inspecting and sealing off any new entry points on every visit.
- Applying targeted Pest Prevention treatments to the outside of your home.
Save $50 off* Our Annual Pest Prevention Services –
Helpful hints to keep pests out during the warm months:
- Replace weather-stripping around windows and repair loose mortar around the foundation
- Keep kitchen counters clean and store food in sealed containers
- Eliminate areas of standing water
- Remove hiding places for pests
- Keep basements, attics and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry
- Throw away overripe fruits and vegetables
- Take out the trash often and don’t leave it in the garage
Here are some tips on what not to do:
- Let the garbage overflow in the house
- Leave dirty dishes in the sink – the kitchen is a roach’s favorite place
- Ignore wings or droppings around the floorboards or window seals (call Massey if you notice these around your home)
- Leave excess water around the house
- Place flower bed mulch against your home or foundation
- Let trees or shrubs touch the house
- Leave firewood stacked next to your home
- Leave unsealed cracks in your foundation, walls or window seals
The most important “do” is… call Massey Services to prevent pests from getting in your home. Pests come with an increased risk of property damage and health risks. These health risks can affect you, your family and your pets.
* Offer valid with the purchase of a new, annual service. Annual Pest Prevention service includes an initial service and quarterly treatments. Not valid with any other offer. Discount cannot be applied toward current service. Offer expires 5/1/20