Prevent Pests from Getting Inside Your Home
Spring is well underway, and summer is right around the corner. This means many families will be outside enjoying the fun in the sun, backyard barbeques or splashing around in the pool. This also means pests will be heading in the opposite direction toward your home. Pests prefer a cool, dark and damp shelter. So, their summer fun is getting inside your cool, shaded home.
Throughout the warm spring and summer months, many pests such as ants, flies, gnats, roaches, wasps and even rodents are much more active.
So, what you can do to prevent these pesky pests from getting inside your home? Fortunately, Massey Services can help! Our Pest Prevention program eliminates the conditions, avenues and sources outside your home, so pests can’t get inside!
Our Pest Prevention program includes:
- A thorough, initial pest inspection inside and outside your home.
- Elimination of any existing pest problems.
- Identifying any existing issues and building a customized program for your home.
- Inspecting and sealing off any new entry points on every visit.
- Applying targeted Pest Prevention treatments to the outside of your home.
Save $50 off* Our Annual Pest Prevention Services –
Now through 5/31/19!
Helpful hints to keep pests out during the warm months:
- Replace weather-stripping around windows and repair loose mortar around the foundation
- Keep kitchen counters clean and store food in sealed containers
- Eliminate areas of standing water
- Remove hiding places for pests
- Keep basements, attics and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry
- Throw away overripe fruits and vegetables
- Take out the trash often and don’t leave it in the garage
And of course with every “Do” list, there’s always a list of “Don’ts”…and we really mean “Don’t”
- Let the garbage overflow in the house
- Leave dirty dishes in the sink – the kitchen is a roach’s favorite place
- Ignore wings or droppings around the floor boards or window seals (call Massey if you notice these around your home)
- Leave excess water around the house
- Flower bed mulch against your home or foundation
- Let Trees or shrubs touching the house
- Leave firewood next to your home
- Leave unsealed cracks in you foundation, walls or window seals
The most important do is… call Massey Services if you have a pest infestation in your home. Pest infestations come with an increased risk of property damage and health risks. These health risk can affect your kids, your pets and you!
* Offer valid with the purchase of a new, annual service. Annual Pest Prevention service includes an initial service and quarterly treatments. Not valid with any other offer. Discount cannot be applied toward current service. Offer expires 5/31/19 at 5pm est..