Summer Weather Can Destroy
Extreme heat, excessive rain and periods of drought are all part of our summer climate and they can take a toll on your lawn.
Adding to that, weeds – such as crabgrass and dollarweed – and lawn insects are very active and can cause widespread lawn damage. It’s important to treat them now so your lawn is healthy and strong before summer really heats up.
That’s where Massey’s GreenUP comes in. Our experts begin with a thorough inspection of your landscape and then create a customized program tailored to your lawn. We focus on building your landscape’s health to strengthen its natural defenses so it can withstand whatever Mother Nature sends its way!
Schedule your free landscape analysis now and
Why are Massey Services’ Lawns the Envy of the Neighborhood?
It’s simple. Our environmentally friendly landscape program begins with a FREE, comprehensive landscape analysis. Then we develop a customized treatment plan to keep your landscape beautiful all year long, including:
- pH soil testing to determine the precise chemistry of the soil in your lawn and landscape
- Targeted control and prevention of weeds, insects and diseases
- Custom-blended fertilizer and application of micronutrients (applied according to all county and state blackout ordinances)
- Annual lawn aeration, which enhances the delivery of oxygen, water and nutrients to the roots for stronger resistance to drought and heat – year around
All services backed by our money-back guarantee
of your complete satisfaction!
* Valid for the purchase of any new annual landscape program, not to exceed the value of the initial service. May not be combined with any other offer and cannot be applied toward current service charges or termite renewals. Offer expires 6/30/21.
“Our technician takes great care of us. He spots small problems before they become major issues. We have recommended Massey’s lawn service to our neighbors and they have all been thrilled with the company’s professionalism and the way their yards have transformed.” -John J.
Lake Nona, FL
“I needed to have a service between my regularly scheduled visits. The gentleman on the phone was very polite and helpful. He got me scheduled for someone to come address the problem and now my lawn looks amazing.” -R. Andrews
“I used to have difficulty with crabgrass in my lawn. Massey has been treating my yard since October of 2020 and my property looks amazing!” -E. Bobo