Summer Weather Can Destroy
Extreme heat, excessive rain and periods of drought are all part of our summer climate and they can take a toll on your lawn.
Adding to that, weeds – such as crabgrass and dollarweed – and lawn insects are very active and can cause widespread lawn damage. It’s important to treat them now so your lawn is healthy and strong before summer really heats up.
That’s where Massey’s GreenUP comes in. Our experts begin with a thorough inspection of your landscape and then create a customized program tailored to your lawn. We focus on building your landscape’s health to strengthen its natural defenses so it can withstand whatever Mother Nature sends its way!
Schedule your free landscape analysis now and
Why are Massey Services’ Lawns the Envy of the Neighborhood?
It’s simple. Our environmentally friendly landscape program begins with a FREE, comprehensive landscape analysis. Then we develop a customized treatment plan to keep your landscape beautiful all year long, including:
- pH soil testing to determine the precise chemistry of the soil in your lawn and landscape
- Targeted control and prevention of weeds, insects and diseases
- Custom-blended fertilizer and application of micronutrients (applied according to all county and state blackout ordinances)
- Annual lawn aeration, which enhances the delivery of oxygen, water and nutrients to the roots for stronger resistance to drought and heat – year around
All services backed by our money-back guarantee
of your complete satisfaction!
* Valid for the purchase of any new annual landscape program, not to exceed the value of the initial service. May not be combined with any other offer and cannot be applied toward current service charges or termite renewals. Offer expires 6/30/21.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
|“Our technician is amazing to work with. Very knowledgeable and my yard looks great.” -Jenny A.|
Pest Control, Landscape Service
|“I’ve had Massey take care of my pest control and lawn fertilizing for the past 2 years. I turned to Massey after a horrible experience with another company. I realized immediately what I had been missing.” -Victoria D.|
The Villages, FL
|“Our lawn was in sad shape due to poor performance from a previous company. Massey assessed our situation and made recommendations. We signed with Massey based on results seen in neighbors’ yards. Within the first week the yard was treated for weeds, fertilizer applied and pest treatment completed. Week 2 and the weeds are gone. Already an improvement over my previous lawn service.” -M.L.|