As Temperatures Rise, Pests Become Even More Active
Pest activity doesn’t stop. And this time of year, cockroaches, ants, and more are looking for a cool, dark shelter … and your home offers them the perfect environment.
Massey Services is here to help. Our pest control program prevents household pests from getting inside your home by identifying the actual source of the pest problems outside and correcting any areas where they can gain access into your home.
We’ve spent over 90 years studying insect biology and behavior to develop the most effective means of preventing pests from entering your home. Our pest control solution eliminates the indiscriminate spraying of pesticides in your home, and that’s better for you, your family and our environment.
Our pest prevention program includes:
- A thorough, initial pest inspection of your home, inside and out
- Elimination of any existing pest problems
- Identifying any existing issues and building a customized program for your home
- Sealing off any new entry points
- Applying targeted Pest Control treatments to the outside of your home
Summer is almost here! Don’t wait until you have a pest problem to call Massey Services!
Save $50* On Our Pest Control Services
* Offer valid with the purchase of a new, annual service. Annual Pest Prevention service includes an initial service and quarterly treatments. Not valid with any other offer. Discount cannot be applied toward current service. Offer expires 6/30/21.
The Woodlands, TX
“My technician serviced my home recently and he was very thorough with my home’s treatment. He answered all my questions and gave me recommendations for what I can do between services. I could tell he cared about the service he provides.” -A. Hazelwood
“I’ve used Massey for 30+ years and am completely satisfied with their service. I’ve dealt with some relentless pests a couple of times and they kept coming back until the problem was solved – AND at no extra charge.” -J. Maki
“We’ve been customers for more than 12 years. The service is prompt, detailed and friendly. We’ve known our technician for years. He is the best – we rely on his advice and attention to detail. He tells us of potential problem spots and gives suggestions.” -N. Barrett