Our Ultimate Goal Is To Keep Your Home Termite-Free!
Termites are always active and since they are rarely seen, most people don’t even know they have a termite problem until it is too late. That’s why professional termite protection is so important! Termites cause an average of $5 billion in damage in the United States annually. The worst part? Your homeowner’s insurance typically does not cover termite damage. That means you could be stuck paying for all the expensive repairs. For many homeowners, it’s not a question of IF your home will get termites. It’s WHEN.
Our comprehensive termite protection program includes:
- Detailed, thorough inspection – inside, outside, over and under
- Treatment options based on your home’s need
- Annual re-inspections to ensure no new termite activity has occurred
Our Termite Protection Program includes choices in termite protection to combat against termites and other wood-destroying insects, all backed by one of the best guarantees in the industry.
There’s No Such Thing as a Termite-Proof Home
Termites can get into any type of home – block or wood – whether built above a crawl space or on a concrete slab, termites can still gain access inside and do damage.
- Plumbing Pipes and Utility Lines: Even if your home is built on a slab, termites can still invade through your plumbing or openings in the slab.
- Cracks and crevices: Termites build mud tubes to access wood sources above ground and enter through cracks as small as 1/64 of an inch.
- Attic vents: Drywood termites swarm and enter your home through cracks, unscreened soffits and gable vents.
Termite protection gives you the peace of mind knowing you’re protected. Contact us for a free termite inspection of your home.
Hurry, this offer expires January 31st!
*Offer valid for new services only. Discount will be applied to initial service and is valid with the purchase of any new annual service(s). Not valid with any other offer. Discounts cannot be applied toward current services. Offer expires on 1/31/19.