Summer can be tough on your lawn, so let Massey Services handle the tough turf work!
Extreme heat. Excessive rain. Periods of drought. All are part of our summer climate and they all can take a toll on your lawn. Adding to that, summer insects and diseases – such as chinch bugs, lawn caterpillars and grey leaf spot – can cause costly, widespread damage.
Plus, knowing which challenges are causing harm to your landscape and what treatments to apply in the right order can be … well, challenging.
That’s why our team of experts conduct a thorough inspection of every landscape we treat and create a customized program specifically for your lawn. We focus on building your landscape’s health to strengthen its natural defenses so it can withstand whatever Mother Nature sends its way!
With a combination of seasonal nutrition, weed control, insect prevention and disease prevention, we will deliver custom-blended treatments and long-term results.
Schedule your free landscape analysis now and save $50!*
Why are Massey Services lawns the envy of the Neighborhood?
It’s simple. Our environmentally friendly landscape program begins with a FREE, comprehensive landscape analysis. Then we develop a customized treatment plan to keep your landscape beautiful all year long, including:
- pH soil testing to determine the precise chemistry of the soil in your lawn and landscape
- Targeted control and prevention of weeds, insects and diseases
- Custom-blended fertilizer and application of micronutrients applied according to all county and state ordinances
- Annual lawn aeration, which enhances delivery of oxygen, water and nutrients to the roots for stronger resistance to drought and heat – year around
- All services backed by our money back guarantee of your complete satisfaction and over 35 years of experience
* Valid for the purchase of any new annual landscape program, not to exceed the value of the initial service. May not be combined with any other offer and cannot be applied toward current service charges or termite renewals. Offer expires 5/31/20.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
“Many thanks to Massey for helping me save my podocarpus plants! I tried saving them myself with different products and had no luck. I called Massey and they knew exactly what to do. They even followed up in ten days like they said they would. I’m impressed with the knowledge, attention to detail and work ethic my technician had.” -Barbara C.
Winter Springs, FL
“With Massey’s help, we won yard of the month for March 2020! Thanks for all your hard work!” -B. Steger
“I changed service companies to Massey after my lawn was destroyed and infested with chinch bugs. I notified Massey and they were out the next day treating the problem. Excellent customer service!” -J. Russell