Summer Weather Can Destroy Your Landscape. Massey Services Can Help!
Extreme heat, excessive rain and periods of drought. Our summer climate can take a toll on your lawn. Summer insects and diseases – such as Chinch bugs, sod webworms and grey leaf spot – can add to that damage.
Knowing the exact issues causing damage and the best treatment to apply can be challenging.
That’s why our team of experts begin with a thorough inspection of every landscape and create a customized program specifically for your lawn. We focus on building your landscape’s health to strengthen its natural defenses so it can withstand whatever Mother Nature sends its way!
With a combination of seasonal nutrition, (applied according to all county and state blackout ordinances), weed control, insect prevention and disease prevention, we will deliver custom-blended treatments and long-term results.
Schedule your free landscape analysis now and save $50!*
Why are Massey Services’ Lawns the Envy of the Neighborhood?
It’s simple. Our environmentally friendly landscape program begins with a FREE, comprehensive landscape analysis. Then we develop a customized treatment plan to keep your landscape beautiful all year long, including:
- pH soil testing to determine the precise chemistry of the soil in your lawn and landscape
- Targeted control and prevention of weeds, insects and diseases
- Custom-blended fertilizer and application of micronutrients (applied according to all county and state blackout ordinances)
- Annual lawn aeration, which enhances delivery of oxygen, water and nutrients to the roots for stronger resistance to drought and heat – year around
- All services backed by our money-back guarantee of your complete satisfaction
* Valid for the purchase of any new annual landscape program, not to exceed the value of the initial service. May not be combined with any other offer and cannot be applied toward current service charges or termite renewals. Offer expires 6/30/20.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
“Many thanks to Massey for helping me save my podocarpus plants! I tried saving them myself with different products and had no luck. I called Massey and they knew exactly what to do. They even followed up in ten days like they said they would. I’m impressed with the knowledge, attention to detail and work ethic my technician had.” -Barbara C.
Winter Springs, FL
“With Massey’s help, we won yard of the month for March 2020! Thanks for all your hard work!” -B. Steger
“I changed service companies to Massey after my lawn was destroyed and infested with chinch bugs. I notified Massey and they were out the next day treating the problem. Excellent customer service!” -J. Russell