As the Summer Heats Up, Pests are Looking for
a “Cool Hangout”
July’s high heat and humidity keep pests actively searching for food and shelter and your home offers them the ideal environment. With over 1,000 species of ants in North America, from Argentine to white-footed ants, it’s no surprise that these pests can find a way into your home in search of food and shelter. And, we know it can be upsetting to see a line of them marching across your countertop. That’s why you need Massey Services.
Our pest control program prevents household pests — including ants and all types of cockroaches — from getting inside your home by identifying the actual source of the pest problems outside and eliminating any avenues they can use to get into your home.
We’ve spent over 90 years studying insect biology and behavior to develop the most effective means of preventing pests from entering your home. Our pest control solution eliminates the indiscriminate spraying of pesticides in your home, and that’s better for you, your family and our environment.
Our Pest Prevention Program includes:
- A thorough, initial pest inspection of your home, with special focus on the outside
- Elimination of any existing pest problems
- Identify any existing issues and build a customized program for your home that eliminates the issues
- Inspecting and sealing off any new entry points on every visit
- Applying targeted Pest Control treatments to the outside of your home
Summer is here! Don’t wait until you have a pest problem to call Massey Services!
Save $50 off* Our Pest Prevention Services
* Offer valid with the purchase of a new, annual service. Annual Pest Prevention service includes an initial service and quarterly treatments. Not valid with any other offer. Discount cannot be applied toward current service. Offer expires 8/2/21.
“We’ve been using Massey for years. They always call before they come to our home. Whenever we need a courtesy update, they are quick to send someone to evaluate the home…inside and out! We carried their service from our old home to our new one. Never disappointed!” -L. Smith
“Our technician always does a terrific job. We recently saw evidence of rodents and he worked with his peer to completely replace our garage door seal to ensure rodents couldn’t get in. They also added bait stations outside too. Excellent service and very professional representatives.” – David L.
“Massey is the best company for pest control! My technician was on time, personable, knowledgeable and proactive in helping us with our pest issues. We are sure to recommend Massey Services to our friends and family.” -Nicole P.