Keep Pests Outside Where They Belong!
The hot, humid and rainy summer weather causes pests to seek shelter, and your home is a perfect environment. That’s why you need Massey Services! Our environmentally responsible Pest Prevention Program targets the conditions, avenues and sources of pest activity on the outside of your home – such as cracks in the walls, breaks in caulking around windows and clogged gutters – to prevent them from coming inside.
Our Pest Prevention Program focuses on areas where pests live and breed. We target and close entry points pests use to get inside. Best of all, we eliminate the indiscriminate spraying of pesticides inside your home. And, since our program focuses on the outside of your home, we don’t have to come inside!
Our Pest Prevention Program includes:
- A thorough, initial pest inspection of your home, with special focus on the outside
- Elimination of any existing pest problems
- Identify any existing issues and build a customized program for your home that eliminates the issues
- Inspecting and sealing off any new entry points on every visit
- Applying targeted Pest Control treatments to the outside of your home
Ants, flies, spiders, roaches, wasps and even rodents are very active throughout the summer so CALL MASSEY SERVICES today to prevent bugs from coming into your home.
Save $50 off* Our Pest Prevention Services
* Offer valid with the purchase of a new, annual service. Annual Pest Prevention service includes an initial service and quarterly treatments. Not valid with any other offer. Discount cannot be applied toward current service. Offer expires 8/4/20.
“Our technician always does a terrific job. We recently saw evidence of rodents and he worked with his peer to completely replace our garage door seal to ensure rodents couldn’t get in. They also added bait stations outside too. Excellent service and very professional representatives.” – David L.
Lake Nona, FL
“My technician came to my home with the most willingness to address the issue at hand – German roaches! He took his time explaining what to do and what not to do after the treatment. He provided excellent service. I definitely recommend their services!” -F. Ramirez
“It was my first time using Massey Services and my technician was great! He did a fantastic job explaining the services they offer. He was very professional, friendly and addressed all the concerns I had. I will definitely continue using their services because of the great protection they have against pests and rodents AND for their great representative!” -Y. Wesley