Daylight Saving Time ended yesterday, which gave us all an extra hour of sleep and a longer Sunday! As many of us ran around changing all of our clocks, watches, coffee makers, etc. – there is one clock that can be easy to forget but one of the most critical and that’s our irrigation timer.
Proper water management is crucial to the vitality of a healthy lawn, but too much water can be bad for your grass – and your wallet. Now is a great opportunity to re-evaluate the frequency of your irrigation system and take a closer look to be sure your system is functioning properly. Doing this can save money on your monthly water bill by reducing unnecessary consumption. In many states, it is also a requirement to change the frequency of your watering schedule to comply with regulatory statutes. Check your local water management district’s website to understand what requirements to follow in your area at the end of Daylight Saving Time.
At Massey Services, we provide a free Water Management Audit, as well as an Irrigation Program that can save you up to 30% of your water usage. Our program includes the following:
- Customized plan for any needed irrigation repair
- Ongoing inspections of your system for leaks or failures on a zone-by-zone basis
- Adjustments and cleaning of sprinkler heads
- Setting the control box to water properly based on your landscape’s needs, seasonal weather patterns and local watering restrictions
- Written recommendations on techniques and hardware
To schedule your free Water Management Audit, contact Massey Services today!