All termite problems are not the same…Neither are all termite protection options
First, we’ll thoroughly inspect your home – including the attic, crawl spaces, inside and outside– to identify the right approach for your specific needs.
Detailed Termite Inspection…Customized Treatment Options
While we’re inspecting, we seek out conditions that attract termites. We examine your home for concrete cracks, sweating pipes, wood in contact with soil, and open seams around bath traps. And then we provide customized treatment and protection, targeted to your unique situation – all backed by Massey’s Total Coverage Guarantee.
Do you have a termite problem? If you see any of the following warning signs, contact Massey Services immediately.
- Termite swarmers and/or discarded wings: The only time you’re likely to see live termites is when they “swarm”. If a large number of swarmers (winged termites) or discarded wings are found in your home, it’s a good sign of termite infestation.
- Mud tubes along the foundation of your home, around doors and windows, and on wood posts
- Small holes in wood or drywall or blistered paint
- Damaged wood that crumbles easily or sounds hollow when tapped
- Soft spots in walls, sagging floors, loose and cracked plaster