We see it so often driving down the road; some poor homeowner that’s left for work has their own geyser in their front yard from a broken sprinkler head.
Unfortunately that broken sprinkler head can lead to several problems: increased water bills, dead grass, weeds, disease and the list can go on!
So before spring rolls around and you get caught with your own national monument, you should have your Irrigation System inspected by a professional. Make sure they check your:
- Timer box – is it set correctly for the type of sprinklers you have, watering restrictions and the amount of water your landscape needs?
- Zone pressure – is there enough pressure to each zone to ensure water is covering the entire zone?
- Sprinkler head type – do you have the right sprinkler heads for the type of watering your landscape needs?
- Rain sensor – is your rain sensor working properly? Do you have one installed?
- Zone coverage – are your sprinklers covering the entire zone? Are they misdirected? Do you need risers installed?
Don’t stop there though!
Irrigation systems require ongoing maintenance and should be maintained and monitored more than once a year.
Leave Old Faithful where she lies!
Not Sure Where To Start?
Contact the experts at Massey Services for a free inspection and recommendations on an irrigation maintenance program that’s right for you.